Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Special dedicate to you

Know you will passby and read what I write over here
just a matter of whether it can be deliver to you in a matter of fast or slow

Receive your sms let me feel very happy
but that just for temporary
your sms just want to know my mailing address whether is correct or not

after get the confirmation from me and I send again few sms to you
but
no reply from your end again

sometime
I felt that I just like a puppy
that puppy need dote from her master and yet
the master seem very very busy with all stuff and get no time for the pity puppy

I did ever wrote this before in my previous post
but from the comment you leave just a simple, oh; ok; bla bla bla

有时
有一鼓冲动
想简讯你对你说
我好闷
好想你在
只想得到你的一个简单的回应
有时
这些所谓的期待
所得到的回应像石沉大海

I missed you
can you hear it
did you hear it

sangat rindu padamu
adakah kamu faham
adakah kamu tau

faham kamu pernah cakap dulu
kamu akan senang hanya sampai semasa kamu pada masa semi-retire
itu masih agak lama sampai masa tu

No comments: