Thursday, July 10, 2008

last nite Skipped class
didnot go for class

directly back from office and rest
sent pc to repair and the person who do the servicing
why my pc will repeating the same problme again and again

what he told me was
whether did I downloading any programmes or some games
told him that the pc just for my normal usage
either do my surving or just google those blogs or some others web that I often visiting other than that I din really know what I had done to my pc

he told that pc need to reformat again and will call me once it done
but anyway din use pc at home not much different of surving internet cos mostly at office already sometime will do personnal stuff

2 comments:

Xiao Mey said...

will the technician charged u on tht?

娃娃 said...

yes.of course there is a charges for it.