Tuesday, July 8, 2008

been quite sometime din update my blog entries
because
nothing special can be jote down as a note for it

yesterday was one of my colleague bdae
help her celebrating her bdae

today
work like mad
pc yet send to repair
so been quite sometime din log into internet to chat

last nite
during lunch hour msn chat with a friend
she proposed went for swim at nearby our working area
so that we can meet up around 7pm at the place we set earlier on

end up
din went for swimming
due to gogle I din know where mum help me to keep it
thought of get one new one
cant been found
so change our plan
went and grabbed our meal then toward a place where both of us can stay there for long and chatting none stop

we been quite sometime din met up each other
what i remembered was
the last time we met up was during our swimming lesson
and it was already few month ago

today
was really pretty busy like mad
rush this and that
routine work as usual
been tease by a friend of mine
she told me that she been busy like hell and I have such a good life still want to complain to her
she added on that during office hour I still have the chances to update my post and some other task which non-related to work

lunch hour went to upstair get my lunch together with my office HR and some of the colleagues
there were few newly courses to promote and the price for those menu was quite reasonable
last time been there was with a friend
whom purposely passby office just to join me for lunch
and that was before my actual bdae come

No comments: