Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Per last night thought

at first, thought I can use my working hour to finish my compo

because most of the time (during working hours, i can have the chances to glance all the blogs in my gogle readers)

but too bad

today I cant make the dream to be real

today such a busy day

lot of filings

attending to boss quiries and some other matters need to be finish at one time

Ms HR went to see doctor

I think she might be food poisoning or not feeling well

So that she smsed and informed my superior that she only will be in the office in the late afternoon after she went to see doctor

and both of us are guessing whether will really she turn up in the late afternoon

It was because

she had this habit

and will last minit decide not to turn up for work

both of us already get use with her style already

boss intercom out to look for her

I picked up the call and told him that she only will be in in the late afternoon

an idea come to his mind and he said that want to bet with him

if the loser lost the game and the loser treat a meal

he very firm and said that she wont turn up

because boss know her style just as me and my superior thought too

told my boss that she will turn up in the late afternoon because she had told my superior that once she finished visiting the doctor she will back to office

supprisingly

boss lost the game :P

but too bad

no free meal from boss because he went down for lunch with some others PJM to discuss some works issue

while I was Q for my lunch

he saw me and told me that after the lunch break went to his office to claim from him the treat he ow me

my replied to him was " I thought you are going to treat all of us a good feast instead of the food court downstair"

his replied was "No, I only betting with you not all"

End of the stories

No comments: