Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It been quite sometime I didnot use English to update my blog.




I had attending my English class for few lessons already and I found that the class quite fun and interesting.




During the class, the way teacher brief us for the lessons he was given sometime will feel very lost but he will try his way to make the class understand what he want to tell us.




Teacher did ask us to submit a composition for him to mark, that would be the worst part and I can feel that he will vomit blood.It's because when the end result been return to every student there would be lot of remarks in the paper.




I did agree that my English was not really good due to I seldom use it.
Sometime within a paragraph or passage there will be lot of vocab which I didnot know it so that sometime when come to essay writing it will make the whole paragraph very bored.





Tommorrow need to submit a composition for the teacher again and teacher was given us three compositions let us to decide what to be submit to him.





I think, this topic,my childhood memories will be select to submit for him to mark because it would be the easiest topic among the others.





Lucky, teacher just need us to submit to him for a total of 150 to 200 words only.




Till now the composition yet to be done, I guess need to do it tommorrow during office hour.





Superior make a comment about my email writing, she said that my english was too long and it look very "nagging"





My replied to her was I didnot know how to short cut it, I like the way she wrote and my current boss email style.





Because they can express it in a simple way.

No comments: