Wednesday, December 26, 2007

圣诞过后的点滴

After a day of rest from Christmas

went back office and work

thought of everybody will be turn up to work too

but according to my superior told me that

some of the colleagues was taking MC

one of them did not go for the event also will falling sick

what me and my superior guessing that was

she did not have any annual leave so she getting MC and continuing rest at home

but anyway

from my superior comment's

she turn up for work or not also did not serve any purpose

she will only getting my superior headache instead of helping her to reduce her workloads

being worked in my new company was almost coming to a month already

according to my superior that

there would be another event coming up soon

this afternoon

boss having lunch with us again

it's rarely bosses will be in the same table with his/her staff for lunch or dinner

Christmas eve's pictures was being uploaded in the company server already

saw the pictures which had being uploaded in the company's server

can really feel that my boss was really willing to treat his staff

No comments: