Saturday, July 12, 2008

last night
knock off from work and joined HR and some others went for our regularly recreation
mostly it would be held every friday night

I guess last night was really could drive us mad and fun

knock off from work
sharing cab went to west coast because it was nearby our work place
so be there around 6plus

had called up to do the booking
but due to there was games held between 530pm till 730pm
so
we only can start our game from 730pm onwards

be there around 7pm
went and grabbed our meal then only toward the place

started our game from 800pm

it quite fun and enjoyable
didnot expect that it would be dragged so late

shared cab home
taxi fare pretty high
it can be my a week lunch expenses :(

been frighten by the taxi driver
he told me that he saw a kid follow me down to withdraw money
I told him
only both of us shared cab
how could it be had extra a person exist

today
reach office shared this with them
they tease me that
next time dun want to go out with me again

yet
later on will go for KTV

PS:
computer yet to collect back from the shop
so
no msn / internet for me to use at night

2 comments:

阿洛 said...

愿你有个愉快的周末噢!^____~

娃娃 said...

thx ya..

bila mau keluar makan atau minum kopi

adakah u ada pergi event tu

:)