Friday, May 2, 2008

went for bowling after knock off from work
at first
didnot feel want to go because only leave four of us will be going

but in the end
we still went for bowling
due to Ms HR said since all of us were ready for the game then why wanted to cancel the game
so we hopped in a taxi and went toward to the destination

first few games
one of the colleage alway take last
and HR did tease her that if she won or above certain no of score
Ms HR will treat her
in the end all of us will get a free breakfast for tommorrow

put on weight a lot
comments from some of my friends or ex-colleage
so now wanted to keep fit
either by going for badminton game which I like the most or signed up for new yoga class again

still considering this two matter of reducing my weight

ever had a bet with a friend
that friend tease me that
if I really can slim down
the that friend of mine will present me whatever I want

so
now was trying hard to achieve that goal
so that i can get what i dream of

so
now who got interest of going badminton
can sent me a msn message (if those had my msn) then we can arranging for booking a court either at west or some where around centre
but must be fall on saturday
it is because
only saturday we can play game till quite late instead of need to rush back to get enough rest

tommorrow
only need to work half day
then the rest of the day will be free again
so
either will hide in the library or back home and catch the vcd i got last few month but yet to finish up those series

No comments: