Saturday, April 19, 2008

tonight
alone at home
everybody was went back hometown
and mum was clearing her leave
she applied some number of days to go back hometown also
now
only leave me alone at home
blogging what I felt now

signed on msn
park there
either in busy mode or in off line

yes
sometime i will signed in off line mode
or i will set as busy mode
just leave my msn park at there
use google reader to read blogs
but this had been reduced for quite sometime
because
the other assistant still cant turn up and report for work
now
i need to have spare hand to help me to finish some urgent tasks which was given and needed/ to be attended immediately

XXXXXXXX

one of my ex-colleage whom leave from company had came back office to collect her pay cheque
she brought her kid along too
that kid was very chubby and cute

remember once
had dinner at vivo with a friend
at the moment i keep stared with that kid
that friend of mine teased that
just go and born one since I so like to play with kid

yes i quite like to play with kid
some more was those kind of kid very chubby and adorable one

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

teacher passed some assignments for us to do it at home
lot of vocaburaly need to check before i can finish the homeworks
hope before class start again i can finish it :)

XXXXXXXXXXXX

time to bed now
though I quite fresh in front of the pc

No comments: