Saturday, March 8, 2008

Big supprise for me

Yes

that's really was a big supprise for me

get a letter from my Ms HR

besides me that girl whom i mentioned in my last post who make my superior headche

get a letter too

as for the content of her letter

I dun think that was a good news to her

as for mine

yes

that was really a good new to me

get my confirmation letter at the same time got the salary adjustment too

though i knw there would be an ajustment in the salary

but i cant expecting that much from my current company

at the time Ms HR passed the letter to me

and asked me how am I felt now

I told her that

that's really quite a lot for the adjustment

to my understanding

mostly the adjustment the most can get was around fifty to hundred

that's what i told that HR

she tease me that

since you felt that too much to you

must well you contributed that out

but anyway

that was really a good news to me in this year :)

looking forward for my next goal :-)

No comments: